Videocon d2h Offer
Videocon d2h Khushiyon Ka Weekend Offer: Get d2h Nachle Channel @ Rs.1 Only
Hey Guyz,Welcome to LootBytes. Am Back again with the new Offer for you. If you are a videocon d2h user then this is amazing offer for you.Videocon d2h Khushiyon ka weekend is a promotional scheme which is being offered by Videocon d2h, where Videocon d2h Subscriber having a Videocon d2h Set Box & active account status can subscribe to D2h Nachle @ Rs.1. So Hurry Up Guyz & grab this offer now..
Note: Offer is Valid From 16th June – 18th June
How to Avail this Offer:
1. Give a missed call to 846-799-6060 from your registered mobile number.
2. Done!! Your channel will be activated within few minutes.
- The Offer is open ONLY to Videocon d2h Subscribers with having an Active Account Status.
- You must subscribe to ‘D2h Nachle’ on the Offer Days between 00:00 hours on 16th June 2017 to 23:59:59 hours on 18th June 2017.
- The following person(s) shall not be entitled to avail this promotional scheme:Employee(s) of Videocon d2h and their relatives;
- Videocon d2h business associates including the dealer(s) and advertising agency(ies);
- Anyone who may be involved with the promotion such as Content Partner(s), Vendor(s), Agency(ies) etc.;
- Existing subscribers of offered service.
- Videocon d2h reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate.
Terms & Conditions:
- D2h Nachle is a monthly subscription add-on. As such the D2h Nachle Active service is available on subscription for a monthly price of Rs 45/-, however, only during the Offer Days subscriber can subscribe to the D2h Nachle Active service at the Offer Price.
- To avail the offer price of Rs 1/-, the customer must subscribe to ‘D2h Nachle’ at any point of time during the mentioned offer period from 16th June to 18th June 2017.
- The subscriber’s account should be in active state to subscribe to ‘D2h Nachle’.
- The subscriber should have sufficient account balance to subscribe to ‘D2h Nachle’.
- Once subscribed @ Rs 1/-, ‘D2h Nachle’ shall be available for 30 days & cannot be de-activated before that.
- After the 30 day’s subscription period, the ‘D2h Nachle’ will be auto renewed at the normal price of Rs 45 per month or such price prevailing at that stage.
- If You want to discontinue the service post the Subscription Period, You need to call the customer care one day prior to offer completion date (i.e. in this case he needs to call on the 29th day) to get it deactivated, else it will continue on the regular price of Rs 45 per month or such price prevailing at that stage from the next month onwards, until requested for disconnection.
- By opting for the Offer, You permit Videocon d2h to debit your d2h customer account with the applicable subscription fee during the Subscription Period and thereafter.
- Existing subscribers on D2h Nachle cannot be Remove/Downgrade the add-on & then opt for the Offer during the Offer Period.
- Terms and conditions as mentioned herein are subject to change, without prior intimation.
- Videocon d2h shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Videocon d2h website or process any transaction thereon.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscribers.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the later shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer Document
- The Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of Mumbai shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from the Offer.